Driver Education for Industry
DMV Road Tests
- 6-8 hour state certified driver improvement class: AAA defensive driving course: Introduction, seeing, communicating , speed, space, simple vehicle maintenance, braking, skids, evasive maneuvers and off roads recovery, alcohol drugs fatigue and road rage.
- Winter driving techniques: 2-3 hours of classroom, 1 hour of street driving coaching, ½ hour on skid pad practicing, skid control, and evasive maneuvers.
- Driver improvement/coaching/evaluation: Introduction, seeing, communication, speed, space. 2 hours of classroom ½ hour of driving time coaching /evaluation. This is a review for highly skilled local drivers.
- Driver improvement/coaching/evaluation: The classroom is the same as above. 1 hour coaching drive/ 1hour evaluation.
- State certified driver education course: 8-12 hours of classroom, 8 hours of driving. This course is for new or beginning drivers. This is a much more detailed course.